The Owner of EVER Wallet Software does not warrant that the EVER Wallet Software is free from bugs and/or computer viruses or extraneous code fragments. The Owner of EVER Wallet grants you the opportunity to use the EVER Wallet software "as is," without any warranties from the Owner of EVER Wallet.
The Owner of EVER Wallet makes every possible effort to ensure the normal operation of EVER Wallet, however, is not responsible for the non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations under this Agreement, as well as any possible losses arising as a result of (but not limited to):
- illegal actions of other users aimed at violating the information security or normal functioning of the EVER Wallet and the Everscale blockchain;
- failures in the operation of EVER Wallet and the Everscale Blockchain caused by bugs in the code, computer viruses and other foreign code fragments in the EVER Wallet software or the Everscale Blockchain;
- the absence (impossibility of establishing, terminating, etc.) of Internet connections between the user’s server and the EVER Wallet server or any Everscale blockchain server;
- carrying out by state, municipal, judicial, law enforcement and other bodies of measures within the framework of the system of operational-search measures;
- establishment of state regulation (or regulation by other organizations) of the economic activities of commercial organizations on the Internet and / or the establishment by the specified entities of one-time restrictions that make it difficult or impossible to fulfill the Agreement;
- other cases related to the actions (inactions) of users and / or other entities aimed at worsening the general situation with the use of the Internet and / or computer equipment that existed at the time of the conclusion of the Agreement, as well as any other actions aimed at causing harm or difficulty of operation or introduction of errors into the operation of the EVER Wallet and the Everscale blockchain;
- performance by the Owner of EVER Wallet or by the Everscale Blockchain of the preventive or repair work specified in this Agreement.
The Owner of EVER Wallet has the right to carry out preventive and / or repair work on the EVER Wallet hardware and software complex with a temporary suspension of the EVER Wallet’s operations, if possible, at night and to minimize the downtime of the EVER Wallet, notifying the user about this, if technically it is possible.
In the event of force majeure, as well as accidents or failures in the software and hardware systems of third parties cooperating with the Software Owner, or actions (inactions) of third parties aimed at suspending or terminating the operation of EVER Wallet or the Everscale blockchain, use of EVER Wallet may be suspended without prior notice to the user.
The owner of the EVER Wallet Software is not responsible for your violation of this Agreement and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, as well as upon receipt of information from other users or third parties about your violation of this Agreement, to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to all or any sections or services of EVER Wallet at any time, for any reason, without explanation, with or without prior notice, without being responsible for any harm that may be caused by such action.
Neither Party shall be liable for the total or partial failure to perform any of its obligations if the failure is the result of force majeure circumstances, such as, for example, flood, fire, earthquake, other acts of God, war, civil war or hostilities, quarantines, block-outs, suspension or termination of work, enactment of regulatory or other acts of authorized bodies that directly affect the fulfillment of obligations under this Agreement, and other force majeure circumstances that arose after the conclusion of the Agreement and do not depend on the will of the Parties.