Where Finstream OU processes your personal data you may have the right:
• to be informed as to whether AWO holds data about you;
• to access that data;
• to have inaccurate data corrected;
• to have your data deleted;
• to opt-out of particular data processing operations;
• to receive your data in a form that makes it “portable”;
• to object to data processing;
• to receive an explanation about any automated decision making and/or profiling, and to challenge those decisions where appropriate.
You can seek to exercise these rights via email to [email protected]
You also have the right to lodge concerns or complaints with the Estonia Information Commissioner’s Office. Data subjects covered by EU law may also be entitled to lodge complaints with the data protection supervisory authority in their country of residence.